Friday, December 10, 2010

Post#15 Reflections on Class

1) I found the debate real fun mostly because there was Jacky just shooting questions and statements tot he oppsing side and the other side was trying at least.

2) The assignment that made me learn and realise something was the magazine ad analysis becasue I got to analyse a simple ad that I never look twice on and realised that a man model can really tell alot about himself with one ad.

3) I really didnt dislike any of the assignments they were all for the purpose of the course and I found them really interesting (me being a dude and all) :P

4) Yes this blogger site was awesome better than I hoped. Because I thought I was in for pen and paper, sit down, shut up and learn.. kind of class. But Blogger made this class interesting and attention grabbing.

5.) An assignment that I would have rather done would be to learn more about Blogger. But this is me talking about in the very beginging, when I had no clue what this was. I really thought this course would be over whelming and learning a bit more about Blogger would have helped but after clicking here and there I got the hang of it :)

1 comment:

  1. Point taken, and it is a good one; getting the hang of the Blogger site, though not complicated, is something to get used to. And, I'm glad that even though you are a dude and all :) you enjoyed the course assignments.

    ReplyDelete